The electronic resources are accessible through IP identification, from any ISAE workstation.
These resources are acquired by the ISAE documentation service and are subject to user licenses.
The authorized users are the persons having an authenticated access delivered by ISAE.
- Authorized use
- online search and consultation,
- downloading and printing for personal and non-commercial use,
- short quotation with indication of the source.
- It is strictly forbidden to:
- download data in a systematic or automated way,
- publish, issue or sell data whether partially or fully,
- distribute the passwords.
The detailed use conditions are available on the publishers’ sites.