Preparingyour professional future
ENSICA Graduate Program allows students to be informed of the realities of theengineer’s profession, of the world of enterprise and complexity oforganisations. It affords them an opportunity to learn on a permanent basis andadapt to the changes and many employment situations in a context ofinternational co-operation.
Finally, it fosters openness, innovation and creativity, especiallythanks to training through research.
High levelprofessional ambition
With its emphasis on the link between training and research, oninternational culture, opening out onto the world of enterprise, itspartnerships with highly reputed university research centres, and encouragingthe student to assume responsibility, The ENSICA Graduate Program has trulyentered the twenty-first century with the determination to be a reference inEurope as regards highly trained engineers in the aerospace sector.
Fitting inquickly with the professional environment
ENSICA engineers are multi-disciplinary, endowed with an ability tosynthesise, a strong potential for adaptation and fully equipped to fit inrapidly with a professional environment in most high level scientific andtechnical sectors of activity, able from an early stage in their careers tomanage projects for complex systems in an international environment.
1st employment survey for years 2009-2010
- 69% response level to the survey
- 91% in active employment at the time of investigation
- 91% in permanent contract employment
- 88% found their first job in less than four months
Branches of industry:
- Aeronautics, Space, Defence (including Engineering): 83%
- High technology domains (Information Technology, Energy, ...): 10%
- Others industries (Car industry, naval industry, rail, transport, public buildings and works sector, logistics): 3%
- Bank, insurance, audit, advisory: 4%
EADS, Safran, Altran, Thales, Aeroconseil, Dassault-Aviation, Capgemini, Alten...
- Research and development (including IT sector): 81%
- Sales, Marketing : 10%
- Logistics, production: 3%
- Audit, advisory, finance: 6%
Geographical distribution of employment:
- 73% in the french regions (including midi-Pyrénées)
- 17% in Paris and the Paris region
- 10% outside France
Average annual salary (on recruitment):