In response to international demand forthe development of skills and professional competence, the ISAE isimplementing a dynamic continuing education policy on a national andinternational scale by using two using effective structures :
- A continuing education body, a joint subsidiary of the ENSTA and the SAE,
- High level training offer to engineers and company executives in the science, technology, engineering and management fields.
- website : http://www.eurosae.com/
ECATA (European Consortium for Advanced Training in Aerospace)
- A consortium of universities and industries from the aerospace sectorfrom seven European countries offering training programs each year(« Aerospace Business Integration Programme » and developpinge-learning),
- Strong partnerships with European companies in the world of aeronautics.
- Website : http://www.ecata.org/presentation.php
- Contacts : Alain Lacombe (e-mail : ) or Anne Mansuet (e-mail : )
ITSA (International Training center for Space Applications)
- The Institute is also founding member of the "International Training center for Space Applications" offering professional training sessions on Space Applications,
- ISTA supported by the Aerospace Valley World Competitiveness Cluster
- Website : http://www.itsa.fr/index.php/en
- Contacts : Yves Thomas ()