ISAE’s clearly stated priority is to develop internationally on the basis of four objectives:
- increasing student exchanges with the best universities in other countries,
- promoting exchanges of faculty staff with those same universities,
- opening up degree courses given in English,
- boosting the number of non-French students at the ISAE from the current 15% to more than 20%.
Types of agreements
Two types of co-operation agreement exist:
- those managed by the European Community – SOCRATES (ERASMUS) and TIME,
- and those negotiated, outside Europe, with a specific university.
Numerous possibilities for exchanges
ISAE students have 161 possibilities for exchanges with 66 universities in 23 countries from among the best universities in the world.
These possibilities of exchanges are an undeniable source of personal empowerment and provide extremely useful experience for the future graduate led to work in a multicultural context or simply abroad.
For year 2007/2008, 81 engineering students are abroad, 38 as a substitution for their last year of studies and 43 on a double degree, not to forget the engineering students in internships or Final Project Theses. Students on other courses offered by the Institute can also do their internship abroad.